August 3rd from "my perspective":
This day was exciting and began with R.J. and Brian, the right hand guys working for the Chip, that took care of all us vendors, dropping by.
I saw beautiful tatoos, met Ron DeLong, a fellow Coloradoan and photographer and owner of DeLong Ranches, Pueblo, Colorado.
During the afternoon, I ran over when I heard the crowd buzzing and captured a few photos of Megan McCain giving the special award to Doc. Then it was back to the booth for lots more photographs to capture then a short break to capture some night-time flips of the moto-cross guys.Instructions:To easily view photos:
To order photos:
- Click on the date/gallery your photos appear in.
- Go to bottom of the photos that appear and click on the 'Show All' option.
- Use the scroll function on the right to take you to the time of day that you visited the sculpture and your photo was taken
- Click/open the desired photo(s)
- Move your cursor to the upper left corner of the photo and an area will appear.
- Click, 'Add to Cart' where you will be taken to the products page.
There are LOTS of fun options for your photos in this website including simple downloads for $5.00 and/or framing/mounting, simple downloads of the photos and cups, puzzles, T-shirts, calendars, etc. so please go through and check out all the fun ways to apply your photos. There are even Christmas cards for those of you thinking ahead!!!
Please remember to let me know which photo you would like in the book. To do this, leave a comment under the desired photo with the correct spellings and/or positions of each person in the photo as well as any other info, i.e. if it was a memorial, done in honor of someone in a war or not with you, etc.
If you know friends, family, etc. who had their photos taken, please let them know the photos are now all in this website. MANY email addresses did not work and/or people left us no way to contact them. I'd appreciate your help in getting the word out!
Thanks for your patience and I look forward to hearing from each of you, which photo you will want in the book.
Kim Doyle Wille
© Kim Doyle Wille Photography